Sender:Hans Nyberg
Date/Time:2005-Nov-14 22:56:00
Subject:Landis in the news

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Landis in the news Hans Nyberg 2005-Nov-14 22:56:00
Was searching the Google News for panorama news
http://www.arguscourier.com/community/news/communityprofile051109.html

>  Occupations: Bennett was trained as a geographer, and has a strong
> background in digital graphics that he uses in his photography and
> cartography work. He is the co-founder of World Wide Panorama, a Web
> site featuring 360-degree panoramic photography from throughout the
> world,

> "Participants include some of the world's leading photographers, such
> as Jook Leung from New York City, Hans Nyberg from the Netherlands
> (who has his own panoramic Web site) and Scott Highton from San
> Francisco, as well as some people who didn't even own a camera,

Ok I am Swedish lives in Denmark has my Website in Switzerland,
bloggers and linksites use to say I am German
and now I am also Dutch. What about just "European"

Hans

Hans Nyberg
commercial photographer
hans nyberg fotografi