Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Nov-15 15:43:00
Subject:Re: Landis in the news

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Landis in the news Landis 2005-Nov-15 15:43:00
>Was searching the Google News for panorama news
>http://www.arguscourier.com/community/news/communityprofile051109.html

Yes, thanks for posting this!  I had done an interview with my local
newspaper two weeks ago and it came out last week.  Sometimes they
don't post their articles to the website until a little later.  I
also wanted to put together a webpage with the images that they
printed (two that I did in Petaluma here) but never got the chance.

Of course when you speak with a reporter for an hour, some details
get a little obscured and possibly changed.  I'm not THE director of
the IVRPA, but one of 7 (Egypt, Netherlands, East and West Coast US).

And I know that Hans' website is Panoramas.dk and the dk is
definitely not the TLD for Netherlands, but Denmark - but that was
probably my error.  Sorry about that.  It will definitely be easier
to just say 'European' next time.  :)

Anyway, a little more coverage for the WWP and let's see if we can
keep spreading the word!

I hope everyone is planning on participating in the Best of 2005
event.  It will be just like the first WWP but with one year time
frame.  Everyone should have a panorama from this year that they can
contribute, and if you don't yet, you still have a month and a half.

-Landis