Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Dec-15 17:11:00
Subject:Re: Suggestions for Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Suggestions for Themes Caroling Geary 2005-Dec-15 17:11:00
The theme could be "climate". If someone can address "climate change"
in the movie, in text, or in exterior supplemental links", that would
be a plus.

I say this because many people hear about climate change in the
media, but have no way to perceive it in their environment, much less
the ability to photograph it. Climate itself is universal and offers
endless possibilities.

Another variation to make the theme broad and useful to many would be
to define climate change as political, emotional, thermal,
environmental or other.

On Dec 15, 2005, at 10:42 AM, colchagua007 wrote:

> Hi Aldo,
>
> In your case your are like the boyscout, always ready!!.
>
> That would be the real solution for a Envirometal Changes theme. alas
> you will have to take one now for the change to be taken about 10 or
> 20 years down the line. I'll need to pick up your brain as how to do
> it this type of panoramas.
>
> kind regards,
>
> Rodrigo

> ~-->
> 1.2 million kids a year are victims of human trafficking. Stop
> slavery.
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/.QUssC/izNLAA/TtwFAA/gWFolB/TM

Caroling Geary
www.wholeo.net