Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2005-Dec-14 22:27:00
Subject:Re: Suggestions for Themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Suggestions for Themes Erik Krause 2005-Dec-14 22:27:00
Am Wednesday, December 14, 2005 um 15:16 schrieb Francis Fougere:

> How about "Climate Change"? I just got back from the Montreal United Nations
> Climate Change Summit and I hope to post a pano from the site that I did in
> my employ for the Canadian Ministry of the Environment. It's a subject that
> could really use the public awareness and is broad enough to allow
> everyone's creativity.

A good theme, but not for spring. Vanishing glaciers? Still covered
with snow and hard to reach due to closed routes. Empty storage
lakes? In the mountains, because snow didn't start to melt.
Hurricanes? Season didn't start. Desertification? Anything is green
due to (albeit sparse) winter rain. Melting polar caps? Melting
permafrost? Lots of snow there...

This would be good for autumn. Spring is "Love" and "reviving plant
live"...

best regards
--
Erik Krause