Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Mar-05 22:51:00
Subject:Re: Just to say hello!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just to say hello! Don Bain 2004-Mar-05 22:51:00
Just because it's been done doesn't mean you can't do it better! Or at
least different.

Victoria is a panographer's dream, so many great subjects in so small
an area. And so many types of weather in a day! I never got to Butchart
Gardens with my pano gear --  will the rhododendrons and azaleas be out
(they are here)?

Don