Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2004-Mar-05 18:46:00
Subject:Re: Just to say hello!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Just to say hello! Don Bain 2004-Mar-05 18:46:00
Good idea, Tom. You are the first to post to this list.

I have been greeting each of you as you sign up, and have enjoyed
chatting with many of you. I will post a summary of the current
participants later today.

Introduce yourselves here if you would like, and open discussions on
any subject appropriate to the list. Many of your questions may be
answered by this morning's posting to the major lists, so I will post
it again here. Sorry if you are getting these multiple times.

Hopefully any remaining questions will be dealt with by the detailed
information on the web site. We plan to have that complete by Monday.

Don