Sender:John J Housser
Date/Time:2006-Feb-08 15:45:00
Subject:RE: Venice, ITALY, Seminar on Panoramic Photography.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Venice, ITALY, Seminar on Panoramic Photography. John J Housser 2006-Feb-08 15:45:00
It was by chance my hearing a university professor talk about potentially
using VR photography for a project she was working on that made me
investigate. It seemed to be a natural combination of my already existing
(but so far separately) photographic, and computer abilities. This has now
become a very cardinal, and rewarding, part of my life and work.

I am putting several 360 panoramic prints in an upcoming gallery show at my
university, and will be creating a VR of the opening at the exhibit. It is
definitely an under-exposed field, but nonetheless very exciting. As soon as
people see it and really start to understand/appreciate what it is they are
always excited and impressed.

Good luck with everyone's workshops and seminars!

John

John Housser
 <http://www.housser.ca/> http://www.housser.ca

  _____