Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Feb-19 17:58:00
Subject:Re: QTVR = VR photography?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: QTVR = VR photography? G. Donald Bain 2006-Feb-19 17:58:00
Caroling,

You are reading this too critically - after all it is not a legal
contract !

As stated from the very beginning, anything that fits within a QTVR
file is acceptable - cylinders, cubics, objects, Flash, sound.

You are not expected to use photographic methods to make a panorama.
Nor must you portray an actual border. I expect you, as usual, to
surprise and delight us with a creative exploration of the concept of
borders using QTVR.

On the other hand, there is plenty of scope for photographing actual
borders. When you think about it, they are everywhere. You live right
next to the most important natural border of all - that between the
ocean and the land.

Don