Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2006-Mar-31 16:43:00
Subject:Re: event closed with no warning?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: event closed with no warning? G. Donald Bain 2006-Mar-31 16:43:00
Usually Landis and I do just this, reminding people to finish up. But
this time around we were both busy right up to the deadline.

There will be a late editing period, beginning soon after the initial
site is up, probably Sunday.

E-mail Landis directly (#removed#) if you want access for
editing next week.

Don