Sender:skipsteuart
Date/Time:2006-Apr-01 15:16:00
Subject:Re: event closed with no warning?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: event closed with no warning? skipsteuart 2006-Apr-01 15:16:00
--- In #removed#, "G. Donald Bain" <dbain@...> wrote:

> Usually Landis and I do just this, reminding people to finish up. But
> this time around we were both busy right up to the deadline.

Thank you and Landis for keeping this project rolling.  How long does it take to recover after
each event?

I see this issue (event closing notification) as just one of the many rough edges that you,
Landis, and probobaly others have been taking care of.  Every event looks better than the
previous.  The GPS integration that you have added is impressive, and I am proud to be
associated with this project.