Sender:olivier satnet
Date/Time:2006-Apr-19 01:06:00
Subject:D200 wanted !!!!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: D200 wanted !!!! olivier satnet 2006-Apr-19 01:06:00
Hi guys, i need buy the D200 body .... but in B&H (New york) it is no stock and back order with no idea when shall be stock since it was launched .... so any idea were find it ON stock in a safe place ?
(because most of place say than they have ... and after you place the order they say ... oops we don t have in stock and shall be send you when we have ,,,,)

i have see some of the wwp have the D200 so maybe you can say me were you find it ? or how many time was the waiting list !

Best Olivier . ecuador lat 00,00,00,