Sender:chris
Date/Time:2006-Jun-30 13:35:00
Subject:Re: Fwd: need help w/stitching garden panos, July 2 deadline imminent [ was Re: Reminder - Shoot Gardens

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Fwd: need help w/stitching garden panos, July 2 deadline imminent [ was Re: Reminder - Shoot Gardens chris 2006-Jun-30 13:35:00
Hi Ben,

I paid for PTGUI and it was the best for my purposes as it had enough
editing options to complement the very good auto stitching.  I found
autostich was no good for 360 panos and canon photostitch was good but
nogood for the finer details of manually setting control points.

I'm still very amature at this myself and I still could do a much better job
- only just learning to  use PTGUI properly - but I have little free time
and it was the only one of the three that could do it.

cheers,

chris