Sender:B Yen
Date/Time:2006-Jun-30 12:53:00
Subject:Fwd: need help w/stitching garden panos, July 2 deadline imminent [ was Re: Reminder - Shoot Gardens

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Fwd: need help w/stitching garden panos, July 2 deadline imminent [ was Re: Reminder - Shoot Gardens B Yen 2006-Jun-30 12:53:00
I shot a bunch of garden panoramas @Caltech & Huntington (here in
Pasadena).  David Goldwasser & Jook Leung were generous enough to
take time out from their busy schedules to help out.  Here's a sample
pano that J. Leung stitched:

http://www.caltechscience.com/qtvr/huntington/hunt_yuccared2400r.mov

I need help from other QTVR photographers, for stitching..to make
that July 2 WWP "Gardens" deadline.  I previously thought I could
submit it to them at my leisure, but..

I have 20 other panos I did @Caltech, & similarly from Huntington.
I've lived 2 blocks from the latter, & didn't realize until last week
there was a "little Universe" of gardens there!

If anyone has free time, & wants some exposure

[ you can host the panos from your website, like JL & DW did from theirs

http://www.360vr.com/Byen/
http://www.fullscreenpanos.com/sphpblog/index.php ]

here's an opportunity.  Email me privately.

I'm tied up with several concurrent projects, so I don't have time
myself.  But, eventually I will learn the "stitching thing"..I'm a
photographer too.

Thanks for any help