Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2006-Jul-06 17:35:00
Subject:Re: Proud to be part.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Proud to be part. Pat Swovelin 2006-Jul-06 17:35:00
Alex Makienko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> That's also just an idea inspired by Bob. What about a kind of a
> WebRing of WWP participant's web sites? Everyone has a pano web sites
> or at least web page, doesn't matter - commercial or not. What do you
> think?

I think it would pull traffic away from the WWP site itself and should
be discouraged (in an effort to increase the WWP's traffic and the
awareness of panoramic photography on the Web).  Having the WWP site as
one of the the centerpoints of the panormaic photography (something akin
to Hans' incredible site) is a good thing.  That having been said a
Panoramic web ring is a good idea to also increase awareness of
panoramic photography, just do it without it becoming a sub-set of the
WWP and pulling traffic from it.

> Alex

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large