Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2006-Jul-18 20:26:00
Subject:Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: new promotional possibility - Fullscreen QTVR site Carl von Einem 2006-Jul-18 20:26:00
Hi folks!

<brain on>
I edited the email addresses, you know: nabble (the whole world) is
watching.
</brain on>

Posted by: "yuval levy"

 > then why are you getting so emotional about this?
 >
 > I very much doubt the above statement.
 >
 > Yuv

I have also my doubts. Still have.

[Houston, I have a problem with my switch, err... or the brain]

Hans, I'm sorry for having blamed you to hijack my interview, but don't
mind: nobody realized that you just didn't answer on that part of my post.

Carl