Sender:Mark Boiling
Date/Time:2006-Aug-17 20:23:00
Subject:Re: Walking with AIDS

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Walking with AIDS Mark Boiling 2006-Aug-17 20:23:00
Michael

Truly fantastic inspirational work. Excellent photography (have always
believed the opening frame of a QTVR could be as good as a Magnum still and
you have proved it), great use of audio and of course your story is
interesting and relevant to us all.

Am familiar with your journey and work for MSF, was this a personal project
/ site or a commission? Would be great to hear about your experiences,
anything planned?

Respect, and good luck out there
Mark