Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2006-Aug-18 23:45:00
Subject:Re: Walking with AIDS

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Walking with AIDS Mickael Therer 2006-Aug-18 23:45:00
Thank you all,

@Mark, nothing is planned for the future yet but I am full of ideas
though, these project have been a mutual investment from both parties
so far and we are still exploring the possibilities, hopefully
gathering some credit along the way. I wouldn't want to squat the wwp
forums with these stories so if you want to know more, there are 2
articles on the project in the last issue of vrmag, and I'm always
available to discuss it off-list

cheers,

-mickael