Sender:Markus Altendorff
Date/Time:2006-Oct-06 07:27:00
Subject:Re: Unnecessary Reformatting

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Unnecessary Reformatting Markus Altendorff 2006-Oct-06 07:27:00
Quoted from roger_d_williams:
> Further to my previous note (below) I see it's even a little odder
> than I thought. To delete the previous image, it says to click OK but
> there is no "OK" button, only "Upload." Clicking upload without
> selecting a file to upload is apparently what is required to start
> all over again. However, after doing so, I still got the "needs
> rescaling/compression" message when I upload a file that meets the
> requirements posted... Perhaps this is because the original file had
> not been actually deleted by then? Anyway, it looks as if this needs
> a little attention when the current rush is over...

Thanks for the info!

I'll look into it - the "OK"/"Upload" text mix-up should already be fixed now. I've
changed the byte limit from 40,000 to 40,960 - or "40 KBytes". Note that the
previously used 40,000 would equal 39.something KBytes, not 40 KBytes.
Apart from that, i'm not sure why your upload could have failed. Could you send me
your image file by mail, so i can do some tests?

-Markus