Sender:Rex Roach
Date/Time:2006-Oct-08 15:33:00
Subject:Re: Help needed with texts! deadline is comming close.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help needed with texts! deadline is comming close. Rex Roach 2006-Oct-08 15:33:00
I would suggest only minor changes. Your English is excellent!

Sommerbergbahn and Mountain Bikes

Opened in May 1908, this cable car runs between Wildbad, at 420 m above sea
level, and the Sommerberg at 720 m. There are two cars, connected with the
cable on one rail. This way, the descending car helps in lifting its
counterpart. A stationary 220 kW electric motor is sufficient to power the
cable car. Each car has 60 seats and space for up to 100 persons. Besides
walking and Nordic Walking, the Sommerberg, along with the Northwave
Bikepark, is a paradise for Mountain Bikers. The Sommerbergbahn functions as
a lift for two easy free ride tracks and two very challenging downhill
tracks, which explains the martial looking bikers with helmets and
protectors. The Sommerberg, part of the high plateau of the northern part of
the Black Forrest, is also a starting point for normal bike tours. The
Sommerbergbahn, owned by the city of Bad Wildbad, is run by the Stadtwerke.

Kindest regards,
Rex Roach
Opelika, Alabama