Sender:Thomas Rist
Date/Time:2006-Oct-08 16:20:00
Subject:Re: Help needed with texts! deadline is comming close.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help needed with texts! deadline is comming close. Thomas Rist 2006-Oct-08 16:20:00
@Rex Roach,
> I would suggest only minor changes. Your English is excellent!

In the meantime I've got off list corrections by Waleed Nassar and Mark
D. Fink
So it's Mark's English, which is excellent.

and @all who helped:

Thanks to everybody who helped.
Due to an hard disk failure of my notebook, my panorama isn't ready.
Sadly, I didn't manage to get it redone in time.
It's still waiting for some Photoshop work (putting the separately taken
mountain bikers in) and finalization.

Thomas Rist