Sender:John Spikowski
Date/Time:2006-Oct-19 22:23:00
Subject:Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07? John Spikowski 2006-Oct-19 22:23:00
> Try the Wikipedia, it evolves, it encorporates, it has most
> or perhaps more of the articles, it has a better reputation.
> (CIA, why the fixation on CIA? is there a Mossad 'factbook'?)

The way I understand it is that the Fact Book was done for the CIA as a
generic reference document. Since we (US citizens) paid for it to be created
I guess that is the reason for it being put into public domain. There is a
ton of government generated documentation that in some cases is very useful.
(unlimited spending power)

My last comment on the subject, promise !

John