Sender:Roger Howard
Date/Time:2006-Oct-19 22:49:00
Subject:Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: How about... a more productive thread: WWP enhancements for 07? Roger Howard 2006-Oct-19 22:49:00
On Thu, October 19, 2006 2:44 pm, de gava wrote:
> Try the Wikipedia, it evolves, it encorporates, it has
> most or perhaps more of the articles, it has a better
> reputation. (CIA, why the fixation on CIA? is there a
> Mossad 'factbook'?)

John can defend his suggestion I'm sure, but I understood he was
suggesting it for the geopolitical facts that it holds - it's a great
resources for quickly finding population statistics for instance, and one
I've been using for that since long before WP existed. But clearly there
is other content (and just the source itself) that gives enough people
concerns that I think the idea has been clearly shutdown and there's no
need to debate it further. Let's let it go...