Sender:olivier satnet
Date/Time:2006-Nov-02 16:59:00
Subject:Re: one shot .....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: one shot ..... olivier satnet 2006-Nov-02 16:59:00
I just place it in a 2x1 proportion still in Photoshop ... I do the match of the 2 ends ... and keet black bands in the top and bottom ...
i obtain a equirectangular image , i give to panocube and place settings to limit vertical tilt ....

It take 3 minutes ... Of course, i play with Black and white pictures ...

olivier