Sender:Roger D. Williams
Date/Time:2006-Nov-03 02:01:00
Subject:Re: one shot .....

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: one shot ..... Roger D. Williams 2006-Nov-03 02:01:00
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 01:59:12 +0900, olivier satnet
<#removed#> wrote:

> I just place it in a 2x1 proportion still in Photoshop ... I do the
> match of the 2 ends ... and keet black bands in the top and bottom ...
> i obtain a equirectangular image , i give to panocube and place settings
> to limit vertical tilt ....
>
> It take 3 minutes ... Of course, i play with Black and white pictures ...

Thank you Olivier! Beautifully simple. I can imagine how well it works. I
will
not tell you what I was doing... <embarassed grin>

I will be trying this with my next roll of 120 (only one 180-degree
panorama
shot left unexposed).

Roger W.

PS I use the Epson F3200 film scanner, which can scan 6 x 18cm negs all in
one scan. What do you use?

RW

--
Work: www.adex-japan.com