Sender:rogerhoward
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 06:09:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments rogerhoward 2007-Jan-04 06:09:00
On Jan 3, 2007, at 8:58 PM, Wheaton, Simon wrote:

> I would like to read the comments on other contributors' panos.
>
> Maybe we should remove all descriptive text as well, if that is
> taking them away from looking at the panos?
>
> You guys get so hysterical over nothing!

I must admit I think we're just going in circles and I'm no closer to
understanding the objections than I was a few days ago, and obviously
no closer in convincing anyone to change their minds; in the
interests of peace I think I'll just drop out of this loop and leave
it, as we all must, for the organizers to make the call. I've said my
part and will respect the decision whatever it is.

And for the record, I think you're all nuts :P