Sender:Wheaton, Simon
Date/Time:2007-Jan-04 06:20:00
Subject:Re: Comments

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Comments Wheaton, Simon 2007-Jan-04 06:20:00
Sounds like a good plan, my last words and that's all from me...

I don't see that comments would create any sort of competition, or that they would change the focus of the pano shooting in any way, or that they would lessen the value of the WWP in any way, or that they would take much time away from viewing panos.

Comments could be moderated by the contributors, and it could be up to the contributors to decide whether to have comments or not.

Oh well, a good idea, shot down by unfounded hysteria.

Simon
Canberra
AUSTRALIA