Sender:David
Date/Time:2007-Jan-26 14:49:00
Subject:Re: The 18th Arabian Gulf Cup Footb

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: The 18th Arabian Gulf Cup Footb David 2007-Jan-26 14:49:00
Cloaking device OFF
------------------------------------
Fortunately, no you are not as this forum has rules.  I am curious
though where the moderators are?  This discussion is about as OT as
any could be.  All you will accomplish by continuing is to get
yourselves banished if you are not already.

The panos are of an interesting national event in Abu Dhabi (been
there, interesting place from a cultural standpoint and the people are
great) and the panos are technically well done.  I enjoyed viewing
them as they brought back warm memories (and yes, the pun was intended).

End of discussion.
--------------------------------------
Cloaking device ON

--- In #removed#, "fcp.fernando" <fcp.fernando@...> wrote:

> This is my last reply as this is not a political forum.
>
> But let me tell you this  my dear Uri,
> 1? I am free to speak about whatever I want.
> 2? To spot a mistake is not racism.
> 3? There are many forms of racism , one of them is the way women are
> treated in Muslim countries.
>
> No women would  like to be beaten for showing an ANKLE.
>
> Freedom is an Universal Right, not a Cultural  Excuse.
>

> rgds
>
> Fernando
>

> --- In #removed#, Uri Cogan <uri@> wrote:
> >
> > Fernando Costa Pinto wrote:
> >

> > > And ..no doubt the Muslim Civilization is in the wrong
path....and ...

> > -------
> >

> > Nobody appointed you or anybody else to judge civilizations.
> >

> > This is not the forum for this, or any other type of racism.
Please cut