Sender:murat germen
Date/Time:2007-Jan-26 15:19:00
Subject:Re:WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: The 18th Arabian Gu

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:WARNING(virus check bypassed): Re: The 18th Arabian Gu murat germen 2007-Jan-26 15:19:00
with people like you in the world, there is no way things can get better, it
is sad...

>>> 0532 473 8970 (GSM)

>>>  <http://www.muratgermen.com> www.muratgermen.com

>>>  <mailto:#removed#> #removed#

>>>  <mailto:#removed#> #removed#

3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzEyMTI1ODAyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTAwNjQ5NgRtc2dJZAM3ODEyBHNlYwN
kbXNnBHNsawN2bXNnBHN0aW1lAzExNjk4MTgxMTI-> Res: WARNING(virus check
bypassed): Re: The 18th Arabian Gu

Posted by: "fcp.fernando"
<mailto:#removed#?Subject=%20Re%3ARes%3A%20WARNING%28virus%2
0check%20bypassed%29%3A%20Re%3A%20%5BWWPano%5D%20The%2018th%20Arabian%20Gu>
#removed#    <http://profiles.yahoo.com/fcp.fernando>
fcp.fernando

Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:01 pm (PST)

This is my last reply as this is not a political forum.

But let me tell you this my dear Uri,
1? I am free to speak about whatever I want.
2? To spot a mistake is not racism.
3? There are many forms of racism , one of them is the way women are
treated in Muslim countries.

No women would like to be beaten for showing an ANKLE.

Freedom is an Universal Right, not a Cultural Excuse.

rgds

Fernando

--- In  <mailto:wwp%40yahoogroups.com> #removed#, Uri Cogan