Sender:George Row
Date/Time:2007-Feb-21 12:59:00
Subject:Re: just a little higher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just a little higher George Row 2007-Feb-21 12:59:00
Giles,

I think those really are gorgeous.

This one:
     http://www.gillesvidal.com/st-etienne%5B1%5D.htm
is my favourite.

Twilight really is a great time for this sort of shot
- just enough dark to give it a rich texture and just
enough light left in the sky for it to register a few
details.  I love the moon over the side street past
the memorial.

The high position works well.

I think,  in the other two,  I might have been tempted
to go for a slightly longer exposure or else to use
photoshop to try to pull up a little more detail in
the shadows.  But I say that in the context of really
liking them as they are.

Congratulations on some great panoramas.

all the best

George

Inbox full of unwanted email? Get leading protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html