Sender:Pajuaba Gmail
Date/Time:2007-Feb-21 17:38:00
Subject:Re: just a little higher

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: just a little higher Pajuaba Gmail 2007-Feb-21 17:38:00
I made a small test a few minutes ago, it was my first attempt to make a
polepano. As it?s raining outside, I made one inside my studio, at 3,5m
, and at ISO 100 I had to expose at 3" . Even if, when shooting, the
camera had a small - visible - shake, the files were sharp, not only
enough for the net, but sharp indeed. When you use such a short focal
lenght lens as a 8mm, camera shaking becomes less damaging.
Regards,
Rodolpho Pajuaba