Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Feb-27 13:12:00
Subject:Re: NEXT EVENT - Atmosphere - March 20-25

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: NEXT EVENT - Atmosphere - March 20-25 Caroling Geary 2007-Feb-27 13:12:00
AHhhh, taking a deep breath. Hmmm. Thanks for this marvelous essay.
I'm reading it again and finding ideas that didn't stick the first
time. I think everyone could find some aspect of this idea to go
with. Even if it is just seeing the town square in a new light. If
they can't, I'd like to hear why.

Fresh air. I think I'll write to NPR radio and say they should
interview WWP for the radio program "Fresh Air". Maybe after I see if
people respond to this call as I hope they will.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net