Sender:John J Housser
Date/Time:2007-Mar-20 12:29:00
Subject:Airports (WAS Re: WWP event Atmosphere almost here!)

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Airports (WAS Re: WWP event Atmosphere almost here!) John J Housser 2007-Mar-20 12:29:00
Speaking of airport security, I also was able to shoot a few panos at an
airport over my Christmas holidays:

http://housser.ca/?content=view_vr
<http://housser.ca/?content=view_vr&amp;id=183> &id=183 (Marsh Harbour, Abaco,
Bahamas)

http://housser.ca/?content=view_vr
<http://housser.ca/?content=view_vr&amp;id=184> &id=184 (Nassau, New Providence,
Bahamas)

(Both handheld, 20D, Peleng 8mm, 6+2)

Mind you, the airport security consisted of a fence, with an open door ;-)

They don't quite have the same concerns at places like this, which is quite
nice, a much more relaxed way of life. Very enjoyable to shoot.

John

 <http://housser.ca/> http://housser.ca/

  _____