Sender:Richard Crowest
Date/Time:2007-Mar-28 13:18:00
Subject:Re:24 hours timelapse in a changing atmosphere...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re:24 hours timelapse in a changing atmosphere... Richard Crowest 2007-Mar-28 13:18:00
Astounding. Really excellent. My only comment would be that I think
the navigation should be the other way round - if you regard the
statue as an object, you'd expect it to move the other way as you
drag. Similarly, if you regard the surrounding buildings and trees as
a panorama, you'd expect them to move the other way, too. Great work,
though.

No contribution from me, this time, I'm afraid. I've shot 103 panos
this month, more than half of them in the 6 days of the event, but
they're all for a client and I can't use them! I had an interesting
location in mind for the theme, too, but I'll have to see about
making a trip some other time and maybe using it for "best of" if we
have that again this year.

Richard