Sender:yuval levy
Date/Time:2007-Mar-29 13:07:00
Subject:Re: Re:24 hours timelapse in a changing atmosphere...

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Re:24 hours timelapse in a changing atmosphere... yuval levy 2007-Mar-29 13:07:00
Thank you Bernhard Vogl for the detailed instructions,
here is the improved version:

<http://www.photopla.net/mado_full.mov> (6.7MB)

--- Richard Crowest <#removed#> wrote:
> I think the navigation should be the other way round

I am not sure I understand. It is the standard
navigation of a VR object as created by Pano2QTVR. I
have inverted the order of the frames to do
<http://www.photopla.net/mado_fback.mov> but it comes
across unnatural to me as I watch the sunset going
into the afternoon, then the morning, sunrise and the
night.

> No contribution from me, this time, I'm afraid. I've
> shot 103 panos this month, more than half of them in
> the 6 days of the event, but they're all for a
client
> and I can't use them!

have you asked? a link from the WWP to the client's
work is free and good publicity!

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.