Sender:Robert Bilsland
Date/Time:2007-Apr-08 11:32:00
Subject:Re: Atmosphere

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Atmosphere Robert Bilsland 2007-Apr-08 11:32:00
Phew that was close!

Note to self, don't try changing ISP over the period your trying to submit your entry. When they don't get things right and you have no Internet connection you'll have big problems submitting your entry!

It was a final last minute dash to my parents house and their Internet connection!

Now just go to wait to see all the submissions.

Bob Bilsland
www.panoramasunlimited.com

P.S.
If your wondering, I still don't have an Internet connection at home and this is being done on my Pocket PC mobile phone.