Sender:Bo Lorentzen
Date/Time:2007-May-11 01:56:00
Subject:Bo and Bryant on Hollywood Blvd. - No Way

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Bo and Bryant on Hollywood Blvd. - No Way Bo Lorentzen 2007-May-11 01:56:00
Bryant,

That is TOOOO funny.  and we both came for the lights, but you clearly was
up much earlier than I managed to get there.

Maybe we should schedule the next community shoot for a place like Jerrys
deli and we can shoot from each side of the table, then cross like with a
hotspot in the movies..

could it be that the real draw of this place might in fact be the parking
garrage in the Kodak Teather..?

and what is the chances that two people with names starting with a B chose
to photograph the same spot. (clearly much better than anticipated)

  Bo