Sender:Shawn Steigner
Date/Time:2007-Sep-04 21:51:00
Subject:Re: Sustenance - what does it mean?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Sustenance - what does it mean? Shawn Steigner 2007-Sep-04 21:51:00
Not sure if this helps, but...

Our city government is working on Sustainability Initiatives through citizen
working groups.
(I'm hoping to get lucky with some kind of meeting during the WWP event)

There are several links regarding the topic at this page:
http://ci.golden.co.us/SectionIndex.asp?SectionID=73

Perhaps some ideas that might be found useful.

Cheers!

Regards-Shawn Steigner
PhotoSurveyor-Sharing places like never before with photos and virtual
tours.
www.photosurveyor.com