Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2007-Sep-14 12:03:00
Subject:Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December!

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 10th Anniversary of the Wrinkle this December! Keith Martin 2007-Sep-14 12:03:00
Sometime around 14/9/07 (at 06:18 -0500) Caroling Geary said:

>Keith, we are not talking about a separate event at all. We are
>thinking about making our best of 2007 photos at the moment of the
>December solstice.

Sorry, I'm just a tiny bit confused. ("Nothing new there!" says the crowd...)

Making, as in shooting, at the solstice? I must be misunderstanding,
as that wouldn't necessarily be the 'best of the year', it'd be
however good or bad that solstice moment's pano happened to be. Or is
this simply in the order of something people can do if they like?

My apologies for the denseness of my head, I will await enlightenment! :-)