Sender:gobrien1911
Date/Time:2007-Nov-05 12:50:00
Subject:Re: panos on the ISS?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: panos on the ISS? gobrien1911 2007-Nov-05 12:50:00
I think it would be relatively simple to come close to the NPP... use a rig like Willy's on a
short monopod, velcro your feet in place, and spin that weightless rig around the long axis
of the monopod.

If that's a full-frame camera, there would be plenty of overlap.

Funny, I've always wished for a weightless rig I could just let hang in space and rotate, no
support rig needed ;-)

garyO>