Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2004-Dec-18 21:27:00
Subject:Re: 2 tries at the WWPano - Beautiful.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: 2 tries at the WWPano - Beautiful. Dave 360texas.com 2004-Dec-18 21:27:00
Hi Sam,  Just looked at your Mosque.  Truely delightful. At 4.04mb I
expected lots of detail,  but once again your photography expertise
has shown what can really be done professionally.

You mentioned that your last WWP panorama "Bridge within a City" was
taken with a Canon 10d and Sigma 8  6+1 and is truely amazing.  Was
the Mosque taken with the same camera/lens and image #series?

Dave at 360texas.com

--- In #removed#, "Sam" <#removed#> wrote:
> Hey there everyone,
>
> Here r my first 2 choices for the wwpano. Both taken yesterday.
>
> First up is one of Dubai's heritage mosques built in 1976.
> http://www.eventshorizon.com/wwwpano/mosque.htm
>
> And then there is something artsy!
>
> Hey it's got walls, its centrally air conditioned, the roof is
a "little" leaky at times, but the view of the sea is marvelous!

> This is a desolate area near Ras Al Khaimah, I usually go there to
get away from everything. You can't drive there either, never know
what the tide might do to the car!