Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Dec-20 11:18:00
Subject:Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle Caroling Geary 2007-Dec-20 11:18:00
On the day you sent this message, I heard a talk show on public
radio, discussing the book that inspired the title of this event, "A
Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine l'Engle. The book was on the Times
Tribune's best seller list last week. Someone on the talk show was
explaining how the science supporting science fiction has changed
since the book was written. But, like panoramas, there's something
about the book that is lasting.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net