Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2007-Dec-20 14:50:00
Subject:Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle - revisit am/pm on time chart

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Get Ready for the Wrinkle - revisit am/pm on time chart Caroling Geary 2007-Dec-20 14:50:00
The start time for wrinkle is 12 hours before the solstice. For
Central time that is 12:08 pm. that is afternoon, yes. Then it goes
until noon on Saturday. The exact time of the solstice is 12:08 am
for Central time, that is 6:08 UTC time. Hmm, let's get a picture of
the globe at that time. I forget what web page can do that.

18:08 UT is

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net