Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2007-Dec-22 15:21:00
Subject:Re: i got my wrinkle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i got my wrinkle Bostjan Burger 2007-Dec-22 15:21:00
I have got "mine" too... at 07:08 still night here in Ljubljana and -5? ("warm" compared to yesterday when I was early in the morning in the wilderness and with -16 C?). I started at 07:07:30 and finished at 07:08:30... time period of half minute before the solistice and half minute after the solistice...

:) Bostjan

"Joel M. Baldwin" <#removed#> wrote:
 blah! :(  Started shooting at 10:01 and ended at 10:18.
 42 shots, multiple sets of 6 around -2 0 +2 exposure bracketed.

 Street scene with lots of people walking around and cars
 going to and fro with headlights and tail lights.
 Hopefully I'll be able to select a set of shots that won't look too bad

 but . . .

 I don't think it'll turn out! :(  How do you do night time HDR with lots of
 movement and changing light conditions?

 Oh well, I'm sure if it doesn't turn out one of the others I took tonight
 will.

 --On Saturday, December 22, 2007 12:36 AM -0600 Caroling Geary