Sender:Joel M. Baldwin
Date/Time:2007-Dec-22 08:39:00
Subject:Re: i got my wrinkle

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: i got my wrinkle Joel M. Baldwin 2007-Dec-22 08:39:00
blah! :(  Started shooting at 10:01 and ended at 10:18.
42 shots, multiple sets of 6 around -2 0 +2 exposure bracketed.

Street scene with lots of people walking around and cars
going to and fro with headlights and tail lights.
Hopefully I'll be able to select a set of shots that won't look too bad

but . . .

I don't think it'll turn out! :(  How do you do night time HDR with lots of
movement and changing light conditions?

Oh well, I'm sure if it doesn't turn out one of the others I took tonight
will.

--On Saturday, December 22, 2007 12:36 AM -0600 Caroling Geary