Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2007-Dec-27 20:14:00
Subject:Re: Why is Caroling Geary singled out?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Why is Caroling Geary singled out? caroling 2007-Dec-27 20:14:00
I appreciate your ideas. One problem with my particular entry was that I had no
GPS coordinates. There was no location represented. It seems appropriate to me
to put it in its own place in virtual reality. I could see something that was
photographic, that is, an image created with a camera, that was so abstracted
from it's location that it also would be placed in Artistica. Or maybe even
someone that didn't want to be pinned down on the map of the world. Or maybe
something that was "international". There could be lots of different reasons for
relocating, even temporarily, to Artistica.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net

From:    "Norman Shapiro" <#removed#>