Sender:caroling
Date/Time:2007-Dec-27 21:02:00
Subject:Re: Why is Caroling Geary singled out?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Why is Caroling Geary singled out? caroling 2007-Dec-27 21:02:00
After reading many comments about this issue, I have to admit there is confusion
about whether the GPS coordiates are where you are at the moment of the
solstice, that is for a purist Wrinkle entry or whether is is a photographic
representation of that location. It seems to me the original intention was the
representation. Otherwise it could get too complex. I'd have to have several GPS
points corresponding to different tasks.
The other issue is time. I did generate the main component at the precise moment
of the solstice. It took longer for post-processing. But it does for any pano,
right?
I really appreciate the input on this issue and am thrilled at the enthusiasm
for more exploration of the medium.

--
Caroling, www.wholeo.net