Sender:Keith Martin
Date/Time:2008-Jan-06 14:50:00
Subject:Re: Best Of - muddy festival sculpture installation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best Of - muddy festival sculpture installation Keith Martin 2008-Jan-06 14:50:00
Sometime around 5/1/08 (at 19:41 -0800) Pat Swovelin said:

>The music works for me but, even though you can't change it in the WWP
>you can change it and add it to your site, it needs to be longer and
>loop smoothly (not the jarring jump back to the start that you have now).

Yep, it was a bit of a quick thing, being a late submission and all.
The jump doesn't seem all *that* bad to me, but it is there. I'll see
about improving and lengthening it sometime, but I have rather a lot
of lecture preparation to get done right now.

>I can well imagine that the music *rocked* when you were there
>surrounded by it.

Ohhh yes! More than you'd believe. :-)

Thanks for the feedback!