Sender:Pat Swovelin
Date/Time:2008-Jan-06 03:41:00
Subject:Re: Best Of - muddy festival sculpture installation

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Best Of - muddy festival sculpture installation Pat Swovelin 2008-Jan-06 03:41:00
On 1/2/2008 3:47 AM, Keith Martin rambled on about ...:
> I've managed to get my entry for 'best of 2007' in place, finally!
>
> http://128.32.102.88:8090/gen/live_preview/wwp1207/html/KeithMartin.html
>
> It was one I was so glad to capture - a bizarre sculptural
> installation at the Glade festival this past summer. A full
> description is included on the page.
>
> I've included a small looping snippet of audio, could people let me
> know if this is annoying or if it seems to fit the pano? (If you
> imagine it much, much louder, with major amounts of bass, and it
> being the lead-in to something *really* intense... that'll be close.
> ;-)
>
> I generally steer clear of adding audio to panos, but this seemed
> appropriate. However, if the general consensus is that it is annoying
> I'd rather lose it...

The music works for me but, even though you can't change it in the WWP
you can change it and add it to your site, it needs to be longer and
loop smoothly (not the jarring jump back to the start that you have now).

I can well imagine that the music *rocked* when you were there
surrounded by it.

Pat Swovelin
Cool Guy @ Large