Sender:Sean Adair
Date/Time:2008-Mar-17 03:12:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings beginning soon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings beginning soon Sean Adair 2008-Mar-17 03:12:00
Newbie to the group here. I've done a bunch of panos and a few  object
QTVRs, and quite a bit more time lapse photography.
I can see how to put the data together, but how will you collect the images?
I can only see it working with multiple cameras (set up so they don't see
each other).

I guess you could move the camera with a time interval so plants grow as you
rotate... Then you could use a turntable, and everything would be much
easier. You'd want to stop it from jumping back to the start point though.
How many nodes can you put into the object QTVR? Ideally you'd want quite a
few frames for the timelapse I'd expect.

Sean Adair
Adair Productions
http://www.adairproductions.com
Phone: 212.686.3777