Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2008-Mar-17 02:46:00
Subject:Re: Beginnings beginning soon

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Beginnings beginning soon Caroling Geary 2008-Mar-17 02:46:00
Good point. I did one of a plant before and was able to make it not
wrap (using QTVRAS, an OS 9 program). So it goes from bud to seed and
stops. That's if you drag it. However I made it run automatically and
it loops around. It is a problem if time is seen as linear, as you
point out. I supposei if it does not wrap around, it would be seen as
a partial panorama and not fit the rules. I could do a layered
panorama, so the time dimension is up and the space is going around.
I like that idea, thanks.

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net